HR BUSINESS PARTNER
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- Taguig City, Philippines
- Day Shift
- KMC MAG SOLUTIONS INC.
- PICADILLY STAR
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Human Resources at KMC:
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to the Client on human resource-related issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs in line with KMC’s business as well as those of our Clients and formulates partnerships and mutual accountability. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy and applies systemic thinking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To establish and develop a strategic relationship with Client stakeholders and other HR Business Partners by understanding the business needs and recommending the necessary approach in driving its business directives in accordance and compliance with both the Philippine labor laws and company-specific guidelines. (Strategic Partnership)
- To identify, understand and support the business using data-driven studies and recommend or provide a systematic approach or resolution. (Data-Driven Solution)
- To further align the huge portion of "business sense and acumen" of any HR person sitting in our accounts and that interest is to grow all businesses through superior HR services vs. traditional HR. (Business Driven)
Employee (Labor) Relations
- To implement discipline management and ensure that due process is followed in compliance with both the Philippine labor laws and company-specific guidelines and Client-specific policies.
- Enables the Exit Management Process by ensuring separating employees undergo a rigid and proper exit process and complete specific requirements and can sign off quitclaim and waiver.
Utilizes the acquired information to build on retention and process improvement initiatives of the company.
Client Relationship Management
- Conducts orientation, onboarding and refresher courses with Clients.
- Points of Contact for all related day-to-day HR concerns for our Clients
- Applies consultative problem-solving skills.
- Job shadowing with employees to better understand their KPIs and the Client’s business operations, as necessary.
- Participates in meetings that involve a range of issues as needed and/or assigned (e.g. personnel actions, regulatory requirements, actions involving outside agencies, inter-department needs, etc.)
- Participates in presentations, such as business reviews and reports.
- Conducts regular site visits to clients
Human Resources Service and Compliance
- Point of contact for employee concerns, including necessary documentation and certifications.
- Conducts and facilitates HR-related enablement sessions to ensure that employees are kept updated as well as informed on the latest policies, guidelines and systems in use essential to the completion of the employee’s work.
- Ensures that all HR-related service level agreements (SLAs) are met within the specified timelines.
- Ensures timely communication, execution, and completion of the performance evaluations for beginning, mid and year-end appraisals, and other evaluations, as necessary
- Oversees and reviews employee movement documentation to ensure accuracy in records and that employees are updated on their new movements and/or status within the organization.
- Provide support to the People Experience Team to identify strategies that will increase employee engagement
- Ensure that all HR-related deliverables, documentation, and action items are submitted, filed and/or processed within a prescribed period in relation to but not limited to Labor Law standards, all forms of internal and external audits and/or government-mandated directives.
Timekeeping and Payroll
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Handle or escalate complaints or questions regarding discrepancies.
- Manage input of bonuses, commission and/or deductions.
- Is tasked to take on additional projects as necessary and as instructed by immediate superior or one-up manager.
To apply for Human Resources, you are excellent at:
- Proficient Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Strategic and Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Strong Sense of Insightful Business Acumen/Intelligence
Work and Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources Management or related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an HR Generalist role with at least one other HR discipline
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (preferred)
- Strong Employee Relations experience as Field and Specialist
- At least 2 solid years’ of experience with Employee/Labor Relations
- Preferably exposed in the BPO Industry (willing to render night shift)
- With experience with account management handling more than 200 FTEs
- Vastly knowledgeable about the Labor Law of the Philippines
- At least 2 years as an HR Generalist
- Exposed to a customer-oriented environment
- Willing to work on any KMC sites
Highlights and Perks of the Job:
- You’ll be interacting with key players such as C-level executives from enterprise-level organizations which can expand your skills and network.
- Independent decision-making and flexibility on how to accomplish the job.
- Amenable to working onsite and graveyard shifts
Your Success Profile includes:
Should list down skills, knowledge and/or behaviour
Can include areas of expertise
Indicate required educational background
Previous work experiences needed or preferred
Any technical skills required (i.e. Java Programming, iOS Applications Development)
Format: nouns and adjectives
- A minimum of 1 year working in the game industry as a concept artist or illustrator
- A deep understanding of lighting, composition and mood
- The ability to adapt to new ideas and experiences
No account yet
Do you want to see more relevant and perfect job for you ?