- Makati, Philippines
- Day Shift
- J&J WORLDWIDE SERVICES
- ARMSTRONG CORPORATE CENTER
Job Descriptipon - Proposal Specialist
The Proposal Specialist will collaborate with members of J&J Worldwide Services (JJWWS) Leadership Team, Business Development (BD)/Capture/Proposal Team, Operations, and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as needed to ensure proposals are accurate and contain all requested information as outlined by the Request for X (RFx) and Sources Sought (SS) requirements. This is a writing and reviewing intensive role with emphasis on technical, management, and past performance/corporate experience volumes; resumes, and various plans. This position reports to the Director of Proposal Operations.
- Assist in the overall proposal development process from RFx release to submission.
- Manage and write proposal sections with emphasis on Technical, Management, and Past Performance/Corporate Experience volumes, Resumes, and Plans (Safety, OCI, etc.), ensuring compliance and complete understanding of the solicitation and FAR requirements.
- Respond to Sources Sought, Evaluation Notices for respective sections, and other government solicitation documents.
- Serve as a Compliance and/or Content Reviewer for assessments and color team reviews to include Pink, Red, Gold, and White.
- Develop templates in response to solicitation and FAR requirements.
- Collaborate with key members of the team to include BD/Capture/Proposal Team, Operations, Contracts, SMEs, JV Partners, and subcontractors to get the information needed to prepare a solid, compliant, and compelling response.
- Work with BD/Capture/Proposal Team to develop solutions, win themes, discriminators, features, benefits, and strength statements.
- Attend meetings to include Kick-off Meetings (KOMs), color team reviews, strategy sessions, and daily tag-ups.
- Review, edit, and format material prepared by other writers to ensure compliance with solicitation requirements.
- Read the solicitation requirements and develop Questions to submit to the government for answers and clarifications.
- Serve as a compliance or content reviewer on color team reviews.
- Organize multiple, concurrent proposals, adhering to deadlines, formatting, and special instructions for pre-, mid-, and post-proposal activities.
- Update proposal response to incorporate Amendments, Q&A responses, and solicitation changes.
- Create innovative ways to improve the proposal development process.
- Upload / Maintain submitted proposals and responses to the company’s knowledge management database/library.
- Serve as a backup to Production Specialist (graphics, editing, formatting).
- Assist with final production for hard / soft copy submissions (as needed), adhering to deadlines and requirements.
- Use the company’s collaborative workspace (SharePoint) to write responses and maintain document control.
- Create and/or assists in development of graphics/visuals.
- Provide feedback and lessons learned to help improve the quality of proposal responses, boilerplate content, tools, and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to write and respond to federal acquisitions.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and write to ensure complete understanding of all requirements when developing proposal responses.
- Ability to use and create graphics, call out boxes, and strength statements / tables.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, key strategies, and concepts.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing that are clear and compelling to meet proposal evaluation criteria.
- Ability to build strong, working relationships with corporate/operation staff, JV partners, subcontractors, teammates, and other key contributors.
No account yet
Do you want to see more relevant and perfect job for you ?