- Taguig City, Philippines
- Night Shift
- PICADILLY STAR
Title: Staff Accountant Department: Accounting
Reports To: Corporate Controller Effective Date: August 2023
The Staff Accountant assists in maintaining financial records and ensuring that financial transactions are properly recorded.
- Work is closely managed.
- Ensures the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Compiles financial data to aid more senior accountants in the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
- Assists in analyzing current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Works on projects/matters of some complexity in a support role.
- Performing Account reconciliations and analytics .
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- At least two years related experience required.
- CPA certification or eligibility to sit for CPA exam desired.
- Typical office environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
No account yet
Do you want to see more relevant and perfect job for you ?