INCIDENT MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
INCIDENT MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
- Taguig City, Philippines
- Mid Shift
- BPOBIZ, LLC DBA SPOKE
As an Incident Management Operations Specialist, you will play a pivotal role upholding and improving the safety of Via’s platform through the investigation and resolution of complex and sensitive incidents. You - along with your teammates - will uncover insights, identify trends, and provide consistent and timely solutions to customer issues. You will exercise strong judgment and critical thinking skills to resolve sensitive incidents, quickly adapting to additional standards and policies as Via expands to new services. You will work cross-functionally with operations and support to maintain the highest level of customer and driver satisfaction.
Note: Please be aware that this role follows a shift schedule, necessitating a start of 6am EST on weekdays.
What You’ll Do:
● Respond to incoming incidents by conducting initial investigation and follow-ups to riders and drivers in line with established company policies, procedures and industry regulations, upholding compliance throughout
● Quickly resolve incidents and action findings, demonstrating urgency to provide driver partners timely status resolutions and recognizing impact to business operations
● Maintain a steady flow of communication, offering regular updates on investigation progress,
expected timelines, and potential resolutions
● Work collaboratively across teams, including Operations and Support, to gather essential information and insights for thorough investigations and resolutions
● Adapt and thrive in a dynamic business environment characterized by growth, innovation, and
the introduction of new services
Who You Are:
● Thrive in fast-paced environments: able to make sound decisions on the fly, oversee multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize effectively
● Ownership mentality: take full responsibility for maintaining the platform’s safety and standards and providing great service to driver partners, riders and client partners
● Solution-oriented mindset: leverage available resources to propose solutions for complex
issues, relying on your judgment and experience for new situations
● Problem-solver: demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and a methodical approach to incidents
● Interpersonal skills: Display empathy and patience, particularly when addressing customers in challenging situations
What Catches Our Eye:
● Spanish language proficiency
● Previous customer support experience
● Ability to exercise strong judgment based on available data and resources
● Ability to articulate judgment and reasoning via strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust and effective working relationships with others on an external and internal basis
● Demonstrated ability to prioritize urgent tasks as needed by business needs
● Effective time-management and organizational habits
● Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and encourage others to do the same
● Willingness to work weekends, occasional holidays, and outside a standard schedule as needed
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride? Via is an equal opportunity employer.
No account yet
Do you want to see more relevant and perfect job for you ?